Feb 12, 2012

Regularly Irregular

It's been really cold out there, and there's not much to shoot inside. That's why I haven't been taking much photos for a while. I'm really looking forward to enough sunshine for taking pics and clips of snowboarding.

But here's anyway some pics that I've managed to shoot.


A lantern on our porch and some sunshine.


Trees and the sun again.


Snowscoot, kind of a combination of a bmx and a snowboard. It's actually my friend's, but he's letting me use it while he's playing war in the army.


I'm addicted to coffee, so why not take pics of coffee?


Lights at the highway of Porvoo.


A car passes another one.


For once, just a picture of me doing nothing.


The smoke is faked, and it didn't even became so realistic. But whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment